Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE) established under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 is approved by Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India. Dr. R. Vasanthakumar, the president of the trust a philanthropist, industrialist, entrepreneur and culture promoter.
Contemporary infrastructure, modern teaching methodologies, career oriented training, excellent placements and the finest faculty have always been Karpagam’s hallmark. Besides technical expertise, the Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE) has made a mark for itself since its inception by developing communication and soft skills, ensuring enlightening knowledge, extending holistic education and creating a strong value system, Today, with a strength of 6000 students and over 750 teaching & non-teaching staff, the Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE) is setting new benchmarks in the educational sphere.
Karpagam strives to offer a package of value added benefits that are tailored to nurture the educational experience of the students:
- Well experienced and trained faculty including 108 doctorates and Post Doctoral Fellows
- Visiting faculty from premier institutes like IIM , IISc , IIT, NIT etc..,
- A professional placement department enduring training for overall personality development of students.
- Placement offers 879 made for 2016-17 Batch
- A vibrant Karpagam Research Centre marching towards fruition of innovations and patents.43 patents were filed and 3 patents are granted. 2 of the granted patents are being commercialized.
- Scope to work on projects funded by government & other agencies
- Industrial MoUs and career oriented courses for enhancing employability
- Exchange & Twinning programme with global universities for International exposure
- Highly vibrant and encouraging academic ambience aiding an enriched education.
- State of the art laboratories and Wi-fi enabled campus with 1Gbps internet connectivity.
- Karpagam Academy of Higher Education was established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956
- Approved by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India
- Approved by UGC-AICTE to conduct Engineering & Technology programs
- Approved by Council of Architecture to conduct Architecture program
- Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) New Delhi to conduct Pharmacy courses
- Accredited by NAAC
Description of institution
- The Karpagam Academy of Higher Education shall instill originality in the learning minds, impart quality and value based education and engage in Research and Development with the noble objective of creating unique men and women to serve and lead the society.
- To motivate the students to acquire skills and develop creativity with an innovative attitude.
- To achieve perfection in entirety in every activity.
- To empower rural and disadvantaged section for the upliftment.
- To invent products useful to the society in the healthcare sector.
- To impart value based education in order to shape the student into a responsible citizen.
- Karpagam Academy of Higher Education is committed to provide quality and excellence in all its academic spheres and services that surpass the expectations of its learners.
Dean Arts, Science and Humanities
Dr. M. Palaniswamy
STAFF PROFILE/Professor Tamil Dep
Dr. B. Umarani
Dr. S. Aruchamy
STAFF PROFILE/Professor Hindi Dep
STAFF PROFILE/Professor Maths Dep
STAFF PROFILE/Professor Physics Dep
Dr.K.Mohan Rangam Kadiresan
STAFF PROFILE/Professor Chemistry Dep
STAFF PROFILE/Professor Electronics and Communication Dep
STAFF PROFILE/Professor Microbiology Dep