Type of College
: Hotel Management Colleges
: University of Calicut
Minimum qualification for admission to the above course is a pass in the examination of 10,Plus 2 system of Senior Secondary education or its equivalent. Those who are waiting for the result also can apply. Selections / Admissions are based on the performance in the Written Test and interview conducted by the University of Calicut at the Institute on a date notified by the University. Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM) – 4 years Professional Degree course affiliated to University of Calicut is in the non-semester pattern. The industrial Exposure Training is scheduled during the third year.
Any candidate who has passed degree in Tourism or Hotel Management or in both from University of Calicut or the same degree of any other University or Institute in any state recognized by UGC or AICTE with a minimum of 45% marks is eligible for admission. The 70% of the total seats are reserved for above graduates. The remaining 30% are reserved for the candidates who have passed degree from any other stream with a minimum of 45% marks.
Oriental Group of Hotel Management is among few institutes that ensures placement for deserving students through its active placement cell. Oriental Group of Hotel Management represents colleges with best placements in Kerala,in terms of number of students being placed and highest packages offered. Leading national and International hospitality establishments visit OSHM every year for conducting Campus interview. Since our students are thoroughly equipped to phase the challenging and changing requirement of the industry we have excellent placement record of our alumni in various positions in the hospitality industry in India and abroad. We are also one of the top colleges with best placements,Kerala.
Scholarship Details not added yet
No image is added in gallary yet
|SL NO||HEADLINE||DESCRIPTION||NOTIFIED DATE|